|Home||» Products||» Metallurgical Microscope||» Binocular Inverted Microscope|
Binocular Inverted Microscope
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 20000.00 - 500000.00 INR
Our organization has gained recognition for manufacturing and supplying Binocular Inverted Microscope to clients. Our product is used for identification and analysis of biological substances and cultures. It is manufactured using supreme quality component under the guidance of skilled professionals and current technology. This product can be availed in various dimensions and sizes. This Binocular Inverted Microscope is tested on various predefined quality parameters before its final delivery to the client.
- Easy to use
- Longer working life
- Compact size
Model No - DM/Met-1
- Binocular Observation Head
- Siedentopf observation head inclined at 45°
- Diopter adjustment ring on ocular tube.
- Interpupillary distance from 5omm to 75mm.
- Wide field eyepiece 10X (paired)
- F.O.V. 18mm.
Objectives (Infnity corrected)
- M Long working distance plan 10X
- M Long working distance plan 20X
- M Long working distance plan 40X (S.L.)
- Co-axial focusing system with large knobs, pre-focusing lever & tension adjustment ring.
- Quadruple nosepiece on ball bearing.
- Mechanical stage is 182mm X 195mm.
- The Mechanical stage has low positioned
- co-axial controls on ball bearing guide ways.
The Epi illuminator has 3V LED lamp with variable brightness control.
Blue, green & yellow filters, Operating manual, dust cover, styrofoam molded pack.
- Payment Terms
- Cash on Delivery (COD), Cheque
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Packaging Details
- Packing In Box
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa