Trinocular Inverted Dark Materials Microscope
- Trinocular Observation Head
- Siedentopf observation head inclined at 45 Degree.
- Vertical phototube for micro photgraphy.
- Light path selector lever to direct eitherfull light to observation head or 80% to vertical phototube and 20% to observation tube.
- Wide field eyepiece 10X (paired) F.O.V. 22mm.
Objectives (Infinity corrected)
- BD Long working distance plan 10X
- BD Long working distance plan 20X
- BD Long working distance plan 50X
- BD Long working distance plan 100X (DRY)
- Differential Interference Contrast
- DIC filter for 5X, 10X, 20X, 50X, 100X
- Co-axial focusing system with large knobs, pre-focusing lever & tension adjustment ring.
- Quadruple nosepiece on ball bearing.
- Mechanical stage is 226mm X 178mm.
- The Mechanical stage has low positioned co-axial controls on ball bearing guide ways.
- The Epi llluminator has 12V-50W halogen lamp with variable brightness control.
- Analyzer rotatable at 360 Degree. Polarizing
- Analyzer can be slide in/out of the optical path.
- 6V/20W halogen tungsten bulb, blue, green yellow filters, operating manual, dust cover, styrofoam molded pack.