Trinocular Inverted Materials Microscopes
- Model No - DM/Met-IV
- Trinocular Observation Head
- Siedentopf observation head inclined at 45Â°.
- Vertical phototube for micro photography.
- Diopter adjustment ring on ocular tube.
- Interpupillary distance from 52mm to 75mm.
- Wide field eyepiece 10X (paired)
- F.O.V. 22mm.
Objectives (Infnity corrected)
- M Long working distance plan 10X WD 11.0mm
- M Long working distance plan 20X WD 9.0mm
- M Long working distance plan 50X WD 3.8mm
- M Long working distance plan 100X
- Co-axial focusing system with large knobs,
- PREFOCUSING LEVER & TENSION ADJUSTMENT RING.
- Quadruple nosepiece on ball bearing.
- Mechanical stage is 240mm X 18omm.
- Mechanical stage has low positioned co-axial controls on ball bearing guide ways.
- Epi-Koehler's illumination. Aperture iris diaphragm and filed iris diaphragm 12V/50W AC 85-230V.
- Adjustable brightness. Filter wheel fixed in light path with blue, green & yellow filter.
- Analyzer rotatable at 360Â°. Polarizing analyzer can be slide in/out of the optical path.
- 12V/50W halogen tungsten bulb, operating manual, dust cover, styrofoam molded pack.