Stereozoom Trinocular Microscopes With Digital Camera
Trinocular Observation Head
- Galileo optical system left & right parallel optical path.
- Observation head inclined from 45Â°.
- Vertical tube for micro photography.
- Diopter adjustment ring on ocular tube.
- Interpupillary distance from 55mm to 75mm.
- Wide field 10X (paired)
- F.O.V. 22mm.
Zooming Range & Ratio
- Incident and transmitted light system with LED lamp.
- The system regulated with transformer has intensity control knob.
- On/off switch to provide flexibility to use either both light or any of them.
- Clip for holding specimen.
- Lateral zoom control movement.